9th TOPRA Annual Symposium 2012 co-hosted with the IMB - 01 October 2012
Details of IMB Led Parallel Sessions Now Available
The Irish Medicines Board (IMB) and The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs (TOPRA) are co-hosting the Annual Symposium in Dublin, from Monday 1 to Wednesday 3 October 2012. This is the key annual European regulatory forum for all those involved in the pharmaceutical sector, both human and veterinary, and in medical devices and aims to provide all the latest information and, importantly, what is coming over the horizon for all professionals in healthcare regulatory affairs.
This Symposium is intended for all those involved in regulatory affairs and brings together representatives of industry, the regulatory agencies and the European Commission to discuss and understand today’s regulatory issues and debate the future plans for regulation.
Aims of the Seminar
- Scientific advice
- Clinical trials
- New EU Medical device legislation update
- Availability of medicines – how to solve the challenges
- The Centralised procedure (CP)
- Falsified medicines
- Self care
- The new Pharmacovigilance legislation - the experience after implementation
- Patient Information in 2020
- Plus a special session devoted to the role and activities of the IMB
IMB parallel sessions:
- Medical device regulatory affairs
- Veterinary medicines regulation
- A parallel meeting for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) will be held on Monday 1 October
- Compliance with Marketing Authorisations
- Herbal Medicines Regulatory Update
- Developments in Pharmaceutical Quality
- Common European Submission Platform (CESP)
(The above sessions can be attended individually or by selecting those of interest.)
Who Should Attend
All those working in the industry, consultants, individuals working within healthcare regulatory such as patient groups, pharmacists, academia and regulatory authorities, as well as those involved in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Fee & Venue Details
University College Dublin,Belfied, Dublin 4 and the Stillorgan Park Hotel, Stillorgan, Dublin 4.
Details and registration: https://www.toprasymposium.org/