GMP and Market Compliance Information Day 2010 - 14 October 2010
The Compliance Department is pleased to announce that registration for the 2010 GMP & Market Compliance Information Day is now open.
Aims of the Seminar
The seminar is aimed at all individuals involved in GMP inspections and aims to give attendees a greater understanding of their role and the best practices that should be employed to comply with today's evolving industry.
To download a detailed agenda please click here. The proposed programme may change pending the level of interest in the various topics.
Presentations for the day are now available below.
1. GMP Update - Paul Sexton
2. Deviations: How to Achieve Compliance - Kevin O'Donnell
3. Materials Management - Cormac Dalton
4. Pharma Package - Anne Hayes
5. POPs Regulations - Victor Garvin
6. Aseptic Processing - Recurring Deficiencies - Greg McGurk
7. Autoclave Validation - Gerard Sheridan
8. Annex 2 Update - Paul Moody
9. Revision of Chapter 7 - Catherine Neary
10. Third Party Manufacturing - Cormac Dalton
11. Cleaning Validation - the Toxicological Approach - Lorcan Allen
12. Revision of Chapters 3 and 5 - Chris Cullen
13. New IMB Guidance Note - Rob Smyth
14. Executing Recalls Best Practice - Aoife Farrell
15. Role of the QP in MA Compliance - Breda Gleeson
Who Should Attend
This information day will be of interest to those working in quality assurance and control, regulatory affairs and compliance, legal services, training and production.
In order to accommodate all interested parties a maximum of 2 places has been allocated for each company, on a first come first served basis.
Fee & Venue Details
€250 for 1-day conference.
The fee for this event includes course documentation, lunch and refreshments.
The venue is the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Northwood Park, Santry Demesne, Dublin 9.
For directions to the hotel please click here.
Please contact the hotel directly if you are interested in booking accommodation on the night of the 13th October 2010.
Telephone: +353 1 8628888
How Can I Register?
Applications for attendance may be submitted by post or via e-mail.
Post to: GMP & Market Compliance Information Day
Irish Medicines Board
To download a registration form please click here.
Registration Closing Date
30th September 2010
Need More Information?
If you have any more queries about this event please contact the Compliance Department.
Telephone: +353 1 6764971